Oh and yes I did stencil those blue curtains myself!
Oh hello. Shall we try another new adventure in blogging? Okay, fine. This is now a space for me, Tyanne, to capture the projects that I create from time to time. Driven by idle hands and energy to the max I will try to inspire some creativity.
7.23.2010
When is flag day anyway?
In an effort to continue to craft yet save money I have decided to use up some of my old fabric that I have building up in my basement. I had been oogling some fabric party flags on etsy and found a video blog on threadbanger.com about how to make one for Mother's Day. My bedroom decorations have been quite sparse so I thought that this would be an awesome opportunity to kill a few birds with a couple of stones. I could have a distraction from my school work while using up old fabric and decorate my bedroom with one swoop. Only new thing I did purchase for this project was the white ribbon that connects all the pieces.


Oh and yes I did stencil those blue curtains myself!
Oh and yes I did stencil those blue curtains myself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment