8.30.2010

New Arch Nemesis

Yeah. You read it here first. I have a new enemy in my life: the neighbor's cat. That little feline from hell has been pooping in my tiny little garden. Hey cat, I am trying to beautify my space, make light of the fact that I am renting an apartment. Do you really have to poop on my parade? How do I know this is happening?
  1. It smells like poop.
  2. There are tiny mounds in my garden which have tiny turds hidden inside.
  3. I caught the bastard in action. Looked like this:

(Dramatic reenactment.)

Why do I deserve this Mr. Cat? Whatever your motives are I may never know but here are my possible courses of action:
  1. Start scooping poop in my garden. I despise this idea because I hate cleaning my own cat's litter.
  2. Create a decoy. I could pretend like I was being a nice person and give my neighbors' kids a sand box with the hopes that the cat will poop in there.
  3. Make a scarecrow... scarecat. Looks like a mean dog. I have a feeling that the cats might catch on.
Now I haven't done any leg work like looking up on the skynets about deterring cats from garden pooping. This might be a good first step. Nah I will get irate and then try my cockamamie schemes. Much more entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment