After about a year in silence I have struck again with my workplace tomfoolery. I was inspired by this Decor It Yourself episode (below) and have been playing with string art post cards. I was ready to start working on a bigger scale. After I moved cubicles I found some spare yarn sitting around. Martha was my most recent victim.
Oh hello. Shall we try another new adventure in blogging? Okay, fine. This is now a space for me, Tyanne, to capture the projects that I create from time to time. Driven by idle hands and energy to the max I will try to inspire some creativity.
8.06.2010
Office Bandit Strikes Again
After about a year in silence I have struck again with my workplace tomfoolery. I was inspired by this Decor It Yourself episode (below) and have been playing with string art post cards. I was ready to start working on a bigger scale. After I moved cubicles I found some spare yarn sitting around. Martha was my most recent victim.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment