9.27.2010

Need to get better about taking pictures.

This last weekend I was in New Orleans visiting one of my best friends from high school, Mariko. I had every intention on taking tons of pictures and really testing out my new camera. Fail. I think I took a total of three pictures. I don't know what my deal is! Seriously. I just need to take the time to grab it and start snapping but that takes patients and I really felt that I wanted to be running around rather than stopping and taking pictures all the time. Meh. I still had a blast!


Outfall Canal that borders the Lower 9th Ward


BBQ on the Bayou. I was trying to capture the really great harvest moon. That failed but I thought these colors were really cool.


Not sure what this is but we drove past it my first night. Perhaps it was a theatre?


This is outside the Louis Armstrong Park. They say it is under construction but I wonder if it has ever been open.

No comments:

Post a Comment