1.16.2011

What did you do tonight?

Well I cleaned my apartment and did a little shoe maintenance. After watching an episode produced by the guys at Put This On I decided to clean my leather shoes up. All I have here is Buffalo Butter which is a leather cleaner and conditioner. I need to get my hands on some polish but the question is how do you pick out the best polish for your shoes? I have so many different colors of leather shoes, even a pair of black and white wing tips. The question is still up in the air. Conditioning alone has really brought the life back into my shoes. After the conditioner dried I did a little buffing to get the excess conditioner off. I feel very productive!

Did a little shoe shining
My Shoes!


Oh and I went on a walk today to go to the Ballard Farmers Market. I walked the same route as my run the other night so I could confront my enemy: the crack in the sidewalk. Well I found the culprit.
Evil
This sidewalk is an asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment