8.25.2011

The Mighty Golden Narwhal

It has been a while, I know. I have been making stuff but at the same time riddled with guilt because I hadn't finished little Sven's gift. I sent it off in the mail today and I will post pictures when Kim and Beth receive their gift.

My buddy PeterFuckingStone is going to Burning Man. He enlisted my help in pimping out his ride. I couldn't be more excited. Decorations and bicycles?! Rad! His theme is El Darado. I wanted to make a flag for his bike so when he is out and about people can find him and he can find his bike. Pete came up with the Narwhal. The sea's unicorn?! Epic! So I set off to make the flag and success.

Pete and I also spray painted his bike gold. I will post pictures of the Mighty Golden Narwhal tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment