This holiday season I have decided to make one of my family members a knitted object. In years passed this burned and failed. My family would much rather get gift cards than something I put my heart into. That is fine, I know where I stand... on the complete other side of everything in life. My dad mentioned that he would really like a knit hat while he was watching me make something in the recent past. So I took that as a subtle hint he wanted a hat. I found this really cool yarn with the thought that he really might not like it. After it was knitted me and many people decided it was really not manly enough for the dad persuasion.
My coworker Martha was the happy recipient of the hat!
Now only if my dad will react the same way to the manly blue tone hat that I made him....
No comments:
Post a Comment