Unless it is a project for me to enjoy.
Selfish.
I found this amazing deal for a two month yoga pass at a studio in Seattle that was unbelievable. I have run out and bought my new mat and am ready to start up class this week. One of the things that I needed was a yoga bag for this mat so when I am on my bike or on the bus I don't have it unraveling on me. Amy Butler has a free pattern that I used to make the bag. For some time now I have been eying this wood grain fabric. Every once and a while I see artists use it and I wished to myself that I would come up with a project that I could use it. Today was my day.
I have started the bag but unfortunately because I do not have a printer I have reached a stopping point. I have made some pretty good headway though. It looks like a bag. I was even proud enough to throw my tag onto it.
I am a bit nervous though when it will come time to attach the bottom. Making stuff like that has never been my strong suit. Maybe tomorrow when I have had time to step away from the project I will be able to do it flawlessly. Fingers crossed.
Tyface! That bag is awesome and I sooooo want to practice yoga with you. Where are you going?
ReplyDelete