Pretty sure it looked something like this:
Oh hello. Shall we try another new adventure in blogging? Okay, fine. This is now a space for me, Tyanne, to capture the projects that I create from time to time. Driven by idle hands and energy to the max I will try to inspire some creativity.
7.27.2010
Antics to Share
As I was sitting on my balcony enjoying the sunset and working on my chemistry homework I hear the neighbors (you know which ones) shout: "Look at the rat on the wire. Woah man that is a big one!" This was then followed by jeering and cheering by the clan. Joy. My upstairs neighbor made a good point though: "At least it wasn't followed by, 'Let's shoot it.'"
Pretty sure it looked something like this:
Pretty sure it looked something like this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment