8.15.2010

I'm good at procrastinating.

Aaaaaaaaahhhh! The creative juices are a flowing! Yeah I did just write that and yes I am not deleting it. I just couldn't handle it anymore. I had to work on something. It seems like these past two days have been a tsunami of creativity because I have been so pent up with school work.

In Sarah's departure from Seattle she gave me this nice houseplant in anticipation that I would be taking over her cubicle I guess. In a botched coin flip for the cubicle, I did not get the cube and I took a space that was sans window (Okay, I only say that because I am a poor sport. I didn't win it fair and square.). The plant looked so sad without light so I brought him home and replanted him.

Yesterday at my local Fred Meyer I found a terracotta pot on sale. I gobbled it up and painted it while working on my hand towels. This morning I felt that the teal wasn't going to be good enough so I stenciled a tiny deer onto it. Well two but in the pictures you can only see one. I take no credit for the design of the deer. I got it from this book by Ed Roth called Stencil 101. I also did a quick spray coating onto the pot and gave Sarah's plant a new home. I think it will like living in my window sill.




Catface gets really tired when I run around making stuff. I don't blame her.

No comments:

Post a Comment