I have come up with a new, ambitious project to keep me motivated about learning about my new camera and taking pictures. The idea is that I tote around my camera every day and take pictures. Each day I will chose one photo to submit as a frame in a book that will document my 26th year. On September 28th, 2011 I will finish the book and send it off for printing and probably start all over again. Each picture will have a caption which includes the date, city and a title. If more context is needed or if there is a cool story behind it I will add a little annotation. Excitement all around. The question is should I post these photos as I go onto my Flickr account just for funs because not everyone will have the chance to see my coffee table book.
**Update: I have now linked to my Flickr account a slideshow of the pictures I have chosen for my project! You can see it on the left hand side.**
***Update (December 2010): Okay. I overstretched myself. This was a good idea but I wasn't able to keep up on this goal. I will be still taking pictures and posting them to the flickr website.***
No comments:
Post a Comment