Last night Annie, Rashaun, Jenny and I took a class at the Palm Room in Ballard. The class was on terrariums. So much fun! Maybe it was because we had the instructor all to ourselves because no one else showed up or maybe it was the fact that making our own self sustaining tropical ecosystems is rad. Either way, we are starting a terrarium club. This is where we all pool money to get supplies for our hobby. Phew I was feeling like I was running out of them.

Very first terrarium ever! I can't remember the plant names but the big one was called a spotted something or other, there is a tiny fern type plant and some moss.

This one is a lean mean terrarium. I the plant is a climber type and it has some rocks for company. I should have trimmed it down to it could venture around the vessel. We will see how it does.
No comments:
Post a Comment