3.01.2011

Day 12 Progress, Sweater Name, Sweets and a new blog idea?

Heyo! Twelfth day of working on my sweater jacket and I have finished the back! This is the biggest piece of the whole thing. Not bad I must say. I have the right and left lapels and the collar left... still a bit of work but I am hopeful that I will finish. One thing I have noticed is that it is very long. I guess that was the point but I am short. I think that I could have gotten away with only two repeats of the horse pattern but you know what, I am not changing it and I will wear it either way. Hopefully it won't make me look like a child.

Back Complete

This weekend I was talking to Jenny about how much I had done on this project and we inadvertently came up with a name for it. I was telling her I was just about at the part that I was making another round of horses. I am not sure how it came up but I believe that Jenny exclaimed, "Bands of Horses!" Giggles. So there we have it. We are champions of the puns.

Speaking of Jenny, I made some cookies last night that she wouldn't be able to eat (wow great transition). I found this recipe at a blog called Tofugazi called Peanut Butter Chocolate Pillows. It appears that the recipe was reblogged from another site. So freaking good. I replaced traditional Tyanne-hate-filled flour with gluten free flour. It was like a peanut butter cup on crack. Sorry that you were the butt of my joke earlier, Jenny. Poking fun at a nut allergy is no joking matter. I have done some research and it appears that ThingsThatJennyCanEatAndTyanneCannot.blogspot.com is still available so you can rub it in my face. (I am assuming that Jenny reads this. If not, totally not offended.)

No comments:

Post a Comment