2.13.2011

The plague of 2011 and a new skirt

I am still recovering from what I would like to call the plague of 2011. It took me a full week with this flu, no joke. I got it on Saturday night and I was in bed for the duration of Sunday, Monday and most of Tuesday. The only thing that got me up was knowing I needed fluids. I was ready to tie a small rescue satchel around Catface's neck and make her go on a Lassie mission. Luckily I survived but my head is still congested and ears are plugged up. I was able to be a little sociable this weekend but I still feel like I am not ready to hit the pool and do some swimming. Joy.

I did have the chance to make a wool knit pencil skirt. It's green and black herringbone and it turned out quite nice.

New skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment